People, Projects, & Stuff
People always ask "what do you need?, how can I help? There are two answers, the short one and the long one. :) The short answer is people and funding. We never have enough of either. The long answer is provided below in categories of stuff, people and projects.
Top 20 Wish List
1. Caring, mature, Christian Adults to join us
in reaching teens with the love of Christ!!
2. DIAPERS! Size NB- Size 5
3. Styrofoam Plates (Thick)
5. Trash Bags: 13 Gallon White & 32 Gallon
6. Plastic Ziploc Bags: Quart & Sandwich Size
7. Bottled Water
9. Baby Donations for The Crib
10. Baby Wipes
11. Canisters of Powder Lemonade or Kool-Aid for The Door Cafe
12. Bags of Chips for Club/The Door Cafe
13. Individually wrapped snacks for The Door Cafe
15. Spaghetti Noodles or other varieties
16. Jars of Pasta Sauce- Spaghetti, Alfredo, Cheese
17. $5 Gift Cards used as prizes for Teens (or other appropriate prizes)
18. $25 Walmart, Amazon, or Target gift cards used to purchase misc. supplies
19. We want the teens to serve to learn the value of "Giving Back!" Let us help YOU with small or medium projects in your house or yard. We will do a couple each semester. Contact Laurie Beal - 330-472-5063.
20. We need more adults to join us as we reach out to teens. If you have a passion for Christ and a love for kids, please contact Laurie Beal- 330-472-5063.
8.5 x 14 white copy paper
11 x 17 copy paper
cookies/treats for Friday• Pasta
meals and snacks for Door Cafe: contact Laurie Beal, firstname.lastname@example.org
Female volunteers for Garage High School club on Thursday nights
Friday Night Hangout volunteers
Juvenile Justice Team volunteers
Garage Middle School Club Night - We need people who have a heart for middle schoolers!!!!!
Someone to list collectible items on Ebay that have been donated.
If you are interested in helping on this team, please contact us at email@example.com
Help requests from Teen Moms
Make a dessert for or with our girls for Tuesday Club
Speak to our group on any relevant topic
Share a hobby or skill with our girls
Organize donations on Tuesday evenings
Do a fundraiser for our group
Host a diaper drive at church, small group, facebook,...
Projects to do
Organize the basement storage room
What did God make you to do? Well - Do it with us! There are a gazillion ways you can volunteer either with kids or behind the scenes. We believe that whatever God put in your toolbox should be used to minister to others. For example, we have a photographer, a baker, a manicurist, sports nuts, a "game master", Bible study leaders, a graphic designer, speakers, and etc. These are all people who use their ideas and talents to connect with kids. Let's figure out how the gifts, passions, and resources God gave you can help reach kids in Wadsworth for Jesus. What's your passion? Let's Talk!
Contact 330-273-5794 , firstname.lastname@example.org
or send an email to our office below.